Town Hall, P.O. Box 548, 27 Main Street, Salisbury, CT 06068
Public Skating at the Hotchkiss School Dwyer rink on Saturdays, Sat, 11am–12:30pm,
Dec 3,10,17 Jan 7,14,21,28; Feb 4,11,18.
$3 per person per session.
CONTACT: LISA MCAULIFFE 860-435-5186 OR EMAIL email@example.com
CANCELLATIONS DUE TO WEATHER ARE POSTED ON THE TOWN WEBSITE DAILY WWW.SALISBURYCT.US.
There are a few simple rules that everyone must follow to ensure a safe experience for all participants. Skating monitors will enforce the following rules for safety reasons and will discipline unacceptable behavior.
- Please use the warming rooms to change into skates. AT NO TIME SHOULD ANY PARTICIPANTS OR SPECTATORS BE ON THE HOCKEY BENCHES. ALL SPECTATORS SHOULD SIT IN THE BLEACHERS.
- No loitering outside the rink all participants should be inside the rink and spectators in the bleachers.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the rink and on the Hotchkiss Campus.
- Please avoid sitting on or climbing over the rink rails.
- Skate in line of direction only. The line of direction changes every 15 minutes on the whistle.
- Skate slowly and under control, please avoid racing or skating out of control.
- No games on the ice, hockey pucks and sticks are prohibited.
- Coned area in the center of the ice is the designated learning space
- Wear protective equipment, helmets, gloves, and elbow pads are recommended.
- ALL PARICIPANTS MUST WEAR SKATES. SHOES ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE ICE.
Skate sharpening is availble at the rink for $5.00.
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT YOUTH HOCKEY PLEASE VISIT THE SALISBURY YOUTH HOCKEY WEBSITE WWW. SALISBURYREDHAWKS.COM
SALISBURY SCHOOL PUBLIC SKATING HOURS
Please visit the Salisbury School Website www.salisburyschool.org for times and details